Wash Common Dental Practice will remain open in the forthcoming lockdown to provide essential health service as per the government’s announcement.
Update on 5 November 2020
Routine treatment is essential treatment. Your oral health is important and screening for oral disease including mouth cancer is essential, so routine care will continue including examination, hygiene, and treatment appointments.
During the first lockdown we as a profession spent months getting our practices COVID safe:
This enabled us to create a safe and secure environment in which to provide dental health care in this second lockdown.
- Face fit testing on FFP2/3 masks, enhanced PPE, clinical safety protocols implemented and followed including hand sanitiser stations at the entrance, temperatures of each patient being taken before entering the practice and patients remaining in their cars in keeping with social distancing.
We have revised working hours to 8.30am-11.30am with emergency slots from 11.30am-12.
- Please note emergency slots can only be booked on the day, please call the practice at 8.30am.
- However, we realise some patients may consider themselves vulnerable and wish to postpone their care. Please contact reception, preferably by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your appointments for January.
- We appreciate there will be some cancellations, so if you are awaiting treatment and are available at short notice please email your availability to the reception team.
- The waiting room remains closed and we advise using the bathroom facilities at home before coming to the practice as the toilet also remains closed.
Dr Seepaul Singh